Every child’s development benefits from early exposure to music and movement. Because the early months are so important, Music Together® offers a Babies Class for children eight months or younger. The music activities and materials are specially designed for parents who want to learn as much as possible about music development in babies. Meet other parents of newborns and learn some fascinating music activities you can recreate at home with your baby.
More information about Babies Classes…
- One-semester introduction to Music Together that cannot be repeated
- Ten weekly 45-minute classes
- Songs, rhythm chants, and “play-a-longs”
- Illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home
- A Parent DVD guide for new families: “Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically.”
Click here to register for a Music Together Babies Class!