Payments and Make-Ups
- All registration fees must be paid in full by the first class of each semester. Families will not be permitted to continue into their second week of class if a balance is due.
- Non-Refundable Administration Fee: each registration fee includes a $15.00 non-refundable administration fee.
Registration Refund Policy
Families withdrawing from a Music Together® class are eligible for a registration refund in accordance with the following schedule. Please see the chart below for withdrawal dates specific to your class:
- Withdrawal prior to the family’s first week/class of Music Together—100% refund of registration except for the non-refundable administration fee ($15.00).
- Written withdrawal notice received by 5:00pm Saturday of the second calendar week of classes – 50% refund of registration received except for the non-refundable administration fee ($15.00).
- Written withdrawal notice received after 5:00pm Saturday of the second calendar week of classes — NO REFUND
- Refund amount may be credited toward a registration fee for a future semester of Music Together. Credits expire 90 days from date of issuance.
Written notice requesting withdrawal should be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com
Payment Refund Deadlines
|Class Day||Deadline for 100% – $15||Deadline for 50% – $15|
|Monday||Sept 9, 2018||Sept 22, 2018|
|Tuesday||Sept 10, 2018||Sept 22, 2018|
|Wednesday||Sept 11, 2018||Sept 22, 2018|
|Thursday||Sept 12, 2018||Sept 22, 2018|
|Saturday||Sept 14, 2018||Sept 22, 2018|
|Sunday||Sept 15, 2018||Sept 22, 2018|
Thanks to the development efforts of The Children’s Chorus of San Antonio, we are able to offer opportunities for qualified families to apply for financial assistance.
- Applications are available by clicking here (online application), clicking here (PDF form) or by contacting the CCSA office. Awards are based on demonstrated need and are factored according to a sliding scale. We are not able to offer full-registration assistance at this time.
- Application deadline is the weekday before the first class date of your registered class. Please see the chart below.
- Applications must be complete and include the required attachments at time of submission in order to be considered for review.
- Families registering after the start of the semester are not eligible for financial assistance for that semester.
Applications are reviewed by the CCSA Finance Committee and decisions will be conveyed to parents by Wednesday of the second week of each semester. The remaining balance will be due on or before your third week of class. Please see the chart below for dates and deadlines.
Financial Assistance Dates and Deadlines
|Class Day||Application Deadline||Class Start Date||Decision Notice Date||Balance Due Date|
|Monday||Sept 9, 2018||Sept 10, 2018||Sept 19, 2018||Sept 24, 2018|
|Tuesday||Sept 10, 2018||Sept 11, 2018||Sept 19, 2018||Sept 25, 2018|
|Wednesday||Sept 11, 2018||Sept 12, 2018||Sept 19, 2018||Sept 26, 2018|
|Thursday||Sept 12, 2018||Sept 13, 2018||Sept 19, 2018||Sept 27, 2018|
|Saturday||Jul 13, 2018||Sept 15, 2018||Sept 19, 2018||Sept 29, 2018|
|Sunday||Jul 14, 2018||Sept 16, 2018||Sept 19, 2018||Sept 30, 2018|
We understand that life sometimes gets in the way – and sometimes that means you miss a Music Together® class. We would like to offer you the option of attending a different class to accommodate any absences that occur during the semester. You may make-up a class at any point in the semester and are not limited to the week of your absence; however, we do limit make-ups to the semester in which you are enrolled. Please click here to register for your make-up class and an instructor will confirm receipt of your scheduled request. In some cases, we may need to limit the number of families attending a particular class as a make-up in order to maintain optimum class size and ensure a quality and positive experience for all. Your instructor will work with you to accommodate all requests. Class locations and instructors are also listed below for your reference.
Make-Up Class Days and Times
|Sunday||4:30pm||LA Performing Arts: 19239 Stone Oak Pkwy. 78258||Hodson|
|Wednesday||10:00am||Northwood Presbyterian Church: 518 Pike Road. 78209||Lawry|
|Thursday||9:30am||Northwood Presbyterian Church: 518 Pike Road. 78209||Lawry|
|Thursday||4:30pm||Northwood Presbyterian Church: 518 Pike Road. 78209||Lawry|
|Saturday||10:00am||Radius Center: 106 Auditorium Circle. 78205||Morgan|